17th Sept Saturday
hohoho....
esther and me were so proud of our achievement!!
cos WE WERE NOT LATE FOR OUR CLASS yesterday!! wahhahhaa....
kiyomi, as usual, was very punctual..hehe
Joy taught us Lap Dance.. and it was FANTASTIC!! i should say, i enjoyed myself the most in yesterday's class, haha...
we dragged 2 comfy armchairs into the studio..
kiyomi was plopped onto one of it and Joy did a demo ON her...hahhahha...
while me and esther looked upon with awe..eyes and mouths wide open..
WAH......
and kiki was like, "oh my god, oh my god...."
hahhahhaa..... so shiok ah?
ER-HHERMMM....
to stop ur minds from roaming out of control,
i shall hereby make this post alittle MORE TECHNICAL....by listing all the steps down in chronological order...
1. kitten crawl to the armchair (of cos with UR 'lover' seated on it)
2. position his legs and hands properly and part his thighs
3. right knee up onto seat, arms stretched to the back of it..left knee up into the arm of the chair
4. OKay, the so-called magnetic head and neck thingy...i shall not elaborate further...basically it's just messing up ALL ur hair into his FACE.. giving him a hint of how long u have not washed ur clumpy tresses.. i prefer to call this the 'smelly hair into nose' move...
5. look into his face intently (if u still can see..if not, please remove unruly strands of hair from face with a sexy flip of hair)
6. do the just-missed.. (it's basically a yao kiss bu yao kiss)
7. do the 'smelly hair into nose' again
8. then the crooking ur body into this supposedly very sexy C-shape pose and ....
..
tats all she taught us....hahhaa....
so we practiced onto each other....of cos, not without sudden bursts of awkward giggles and all...
but it was fun, really...hahhahaa....
they took alot of photos, but i dont have them now cos they have not sent them over...
will upload some for ur viewing soon, wahhaha....
cos i know there are a whole load of you KAYPO blogreaders out there reading, hahhahhaa
yah lah....im also kaypo...so OKay la...
kiki had to leave after the class while me and esther stayed on for a dance item rehearsal for Joy's bday party next friday...
its a pity kiki cant join us cos she's going PERTH to visit her darren!! whhahahahhaa....remember bring an armchair over if possible... *wink! hahaha...
anyway, Joey helped us capture the dance into video..
well, can only show u some snippets of it..
i cant possibly load the WHOLE video up here...
cos...
first, i dunno how.
and the more important reason,
i think i danced really horribly....so stiff.. heh...PAISEH..so better dun load it up here...

the twist!!





tats all...haha....i NEED more practice!!!!
18th Sept Sunday
woke up early....and found kiyomi online too...hahha....
a segment of our MSN log:
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
lap dance quite fun hahah
ppm says:
hahahha yah lor…fun huh!!!
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
but do to girls quite fun…. but then do to guys hor.. i think quite different
ppm says:
hahhaa...yah lor....girls more fun, to guys very er sin leh
… and guess wat esther asked me..
"AEY, kelvin house got armchair anot?" WLE
I -_-"
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
hahahah armchair.. yeah lo.. difficult to find neh
ppm says:
and hor, i bet u, we haven climb up, they will do all sorts of stuff liao...u think they so patient guai guai sit there meh?
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
hahaha, they will say hor
aiya dont dance ler la hahah
ppm says:
quick lah.....
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
let's do something else haha
ppm says:
hahahhahhaha, like WAT????? zuo hei?
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
like hug hug
ppm says:
hug?
yah lor. they wan ZUO hei, SAY lah.....say hug hug for wat,
act innocent only
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
ahhahha
that one is starter mah hahah
ppm says:
haha....STARTER lor.... u think eat food ah
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
but then lap dance i oso think very fun
ppm says:
yah lor.....fun hor
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
although it's more of a arm chair rather than lap
ppm says:
next time married liao can practice
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
hhaha, i think hor married liao must go ikea buy one arm chair
then install one pole at home, hahhah
ppm says:
FORGOT how to dance by then....hahhaa
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
the hair so messy, like siao char boh
where got sexy?
ppm says:
hahahha, WONT lor....
he sure turned on like anything....cannot WAIT liao
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
my hair too long ler
ppm says:
no lor....u dun tie up dun look like siao one, hahahhahha
dun tie hor, REMEMBER
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
tie up look like auntie wor
ppm says:
no....not auntie, look like kid.. the face so cute
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
hahah.. than good wat
guys like cute girls hahah
ppm says:
…and so messy, like just came back from PE, hahhaha
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
PE hahah
than track pants some more hor
those lap dance, think must wear those high class lingerie
ppm says:
yah hor.....cannot wear track pants lah.... like climb mountain lor
hiking wor
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
ghaghhhah
yeah lo.. so unsexy
must those skimy skimpy lingerie
ppm says:
or wear a cat suit....WEE WHEET with LEOPARD prints......!!
hohoho
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
cat suit?! hahahha
i think the guys turn off ar hahah.. wrap till like dat
ppm says:
aey....
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
difficult to take off haha
ppm says:
who say hor.. guys like to fantasise
they ZUO HEI with cats
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
really? i didnt know la hahha
ppm says:
hahahhahhahhaha....no lah.....joke onli.
is cat woman.....
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
but hor,.. figure must be darn good to wear that suit leh
ppm says:
hnmmm...yah lor
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
wait wear liao like those diving suit hahah
ppm says:
HAHAHHAHAHHA diving suit!?
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
ya lor.. tight tight throughout
like diving suit haha
ppm says:
hahhaha.....aey, and FLAT one somemore lor
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
yeah lo haha.. turn off hhaahh
ppm says:
immediate....he say.."ER.,...i think im tired....tomolo need to work neh..
go sleep la...."
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
hahah, i dun think so la
those guys all ...
ppm says:
hahahhahhahha TIKO
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
think one thing onli
ppm says:
hohohohohoooohho.......I WAN….
whether u climb up in diving suit or hiking pants
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
i think lap dance can learn
ppm says:
or strip dancing, wow WOW
:kiyomi: I didnt wear knee guard today... =( says:
…more interesting if we want to concentrate on any one thing
ppm says:
but hor....think by the time i married, i FORGET all the steps liao.....