Formspring is for u peeps to ask me questions! hur hur hur..
scarly nobody want to ask me anything -_- heh...
u all just 应酬 abit okay! hehe..
It's one of those "dunno-what-to-blog" days, haha.. so i shall sweep the dust off the 30 Days Challenge and start by writing Day 01 today!
(yup, ever since i took this from 小心's blog in december, i haven even started anything yet, hehe)
Day 01 – A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

sorry i know this photo abit blur but all the recently taken photos are below this post already, i had a hard time finding one that is taken recently and yet not uploaded before. Hmm.. yup this was taken in the cab, cannot remember where i was rushing to.
So, 15 interesting facts about myself...
Hmmmmmmm....
i'll try not to include already-known facts okay.. Things like, i am zi-lian... or i used to be a nerd.... kind of facts, i think all of you know it too well already, so nothing very interesting abt them, haha
1) I pee alot.
wahahaa~ sorry, this one u all sure dont know, keke.. (except bf maybe)
Yah, i drink water like nobody's business so i pee alot. I have a water bottle with me ALL the time, and i can't stop drinking. My mom tells me it's a bad habit, but... i can't help it! Yah, it's a habit all along. So, yea *shrugs*
2) I feel guilty to have to pee alot.
haha, i know this is related to the 1st fact, but it's true. I feel damn guilty when i was a child for 2 things; always going to the toilet and finishing my food last.
It was such a bad habit that my family changed the lyrics of the then McDonald's commercial (if u're from my generation, u will know) from
"...带她出来很麻烦,她只喜欢McDonalds'"
to
"...带她出来很麻烦,她只喜欢去小便"
-_____-'
3. I love to ask questions.
Any kind of questions. Those closest to me have had, in one way or another, gotten frustrated because of that, haha
The classic one i remembered was when i asked my brother, if the cockroach would feel pain if i cut its feelers off.
He was so irritated that he hollered back, "Go ask the cockroach la, i'm not him!"
Yes, imma very irritating kid, haha!
4. I used to hate math.
Notice i wrote "used to" haha.. as i love math now cos im good at it!
i used to dread mathematics. Since primary school all the way to secondary school. I hate math cos NOBODY ever bothered to explain to me how those formulas worked :(
This is related to the 3rd fact.. when i dont get an answer, i can't move on. So i get stuck in math problems trying to figure out WHY WHY WHY. And when i can't answer, i get frustrated. I refuse to solve the questions without answering the WHY part first.
I suck at A-Math. I failed terribly (29 marks out of 100, i still remember, haha!) Cos i can't figure out how...

...all these formula work :(
My peers just happily use them to solve their sums while i stayed back hours (crying, yes!) in school trying to figure how these formulae actually came about.
Yes, Jayen says im autistic.
Now, i'm good in maths because i'm older and i can answer my own "WHYs" *beams*
5. I love Science
It's my favourite subject, wahahaha~ COS IT ANSWERS ALL MY WHYS! wahahahha~
u won't know how in love i'm with it, haha! I studied Biotechnology and Life Sciences back in poly and i LOVE IT! i'm good at it! (not the examination part though)
6. I don't lie
or I try my best not to. I'm an idealist and a perfectionist. It's one of God's 10 commandments not to lie, so i make it a point never to. And i make sure, not even a white lie. It's harder nowadays. Last time, it used to be very extreme, haha. Yup, so i'm also an extremist.
hey, that's more than one fact here! Idealist, perfectionist, extremist. So, i'm gonna jump to 10, haha
10. I feel intimidated by the rich and successful.
haha.. reason being i ain't confident enough, maybe? Either that or i'm used to living life simple, my parents taught me to be thrifty.. and honestly, i feel guilt each time i spend. haha. Rich men do not interest me. I like poor chaps, hahaaa~ sorry ah baby, don't mean to imply u're one here.. but i prefer to date more down-to-earth guys. Whether they become successful and rich after that is another issue. Of cos if they do, it's a bonus :)
I remembered my aunt asking me this when i first started dating many years back, "why u don't date lawyer, doctor that kind one ah?"
hahaa! First, i don't know where to find them (except law firms or my clinic downstairs), secondly, even if i do meet them and they're interested, i most probably wont be, haha.. cos i would be more scared than interested!
And i remembered my ex telling me, "peimin, next time u become Chio and pretty liao, stay this way. Dont change to be like those arrogant bitches who only like money okay?"
Hell, no. i'm still me. Nor have i become Chio and pretty.
11. I don't like sweets.
i do not have a sweet tooth. I don't like candies, jelly beans, lollipops, skittles, caramel etc.
I do not like sweet filing in my pastries. I hate jams too.
12. I do not like food that have minced meat stuffed into something.
which includes, wanton, spring rolls, popiah, buns, siew mai
That's why i only like man tou, hehe.. and popiah skins.
I eat the buns after removing the meaty filing. hur hur hur.
13. I'm still not giving up on my quest to have bigger boobs, hahaa
i know i know, this is abit sensitive stuff, but i don't mind talking about it :)
And i've tried all methods i could find (the natural ones of cos, not surgery/plastic cos i'm scared of the side effects)
i've tried
- Creams
- Acupuncture
- Herbal pills
- Herbal drinks
- Massage
- Salons
Everything! :) Somehow everything just doesnt really work unless you keep up with it. The herbal stuff works abit.. ABIT only. In my opinion, the professional massages at the salon does help. HOWEVER, if u are looking at drastically enlarging up to 1 or 2 cup sizes, i think only Plastic is going to do the job.
But the thing is, the people at the salons are all hungry to reach their sales targets, so be prepared for alot of HARD SELL and part with at least 10K of ur hard-earned savings.. to increase maybe HALF a cup only.
But i'm very happy with the progress already, haha.. (now i'm broke so i haven been visiting for half a year) IF i have the money, i won't mind going back once a month to 'maintain' it. Now, i massage on my own and brainwash myself (it really works!) that my boobs are still growing, haha
14. I take collagen every morning since i was 23.
Half a spoonful. I mix it with my milk.
15. I find it hard to reject people.
I feel guilty when i say "No" to people. Yes, it's always the guilt guilt guilt :(Guilt can consume the whole of our being. Anyway, i'm learning to reject this lie already.
And i'm learning to say "No" when i really do not want. It is very hard cos i'm an idealist. Btw, an idealist is "a person who cherishes or pursues high or noble principles, purposes, goals, etc"
Somewhat "self-righteous" or "impractical" maybe?
So i always want to behave in the right manner, thus, believing being right means not upsetting others. That's probably why i have mood swings. On one instance, i can nobly say "Yes" and then when my human nature takes over, i get upset over my own decision. (i can drive bf crazy like this)
Or maybe,
it's really just PMS, haha
yeap. i also dont know what i'm blabbering about for point 15, haha.. BUT This is me, haha.
The confused, perplexed me.
MAYBE cos i ask myself too many WHYs and think too much!!